Bringing Consumer Tracking Data to Life
Presented Thursday, October 4, 2018
Can you find your human buyers & users through the tracking research you do? What else could animate your tracking of product or brand performance, and customers' perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors?
Besides tracking "what" behavior in your research, digging deeper into context of subjects' choices through specific tools can uncover the right "why" factors relevant to your business success.
Through this webinar, you’ll gain answers:
- Why Tracking research IS important – what makes it most valuable? (Hint: it’s about Behavior!)
- Relevancy? How this lens is critical for tracking programs
- How can you breath more life into trackers – and what are the benefits?
- Multi-dimensional insights: Integrating passive digital tracking + quantitative + qualitative
- What’s your low-hanging fruit for making tracking research more alive?
- Human Behavior Tracking
- Digital Clickstream Tracking
- Brand Health Tracking
- Marcom Tracking