Trust is key to improving and easing relationships.
Where are the friction points and solutions?
February 16, 2023, 2pm ET (11am PT)
Continuing supply chain issues, empty shelves at the grocery store, and misinformation about profit and loss continue to fuel consumer doubts that the food industry can continue to provide adequate healthy food.
With the complexity of modern food industry reconnecting effectively with consumers is essential.
Come explore explore these topics with our panel:
- Consumer insights showing evidence of mistrust of food systems
- What messaging is resonating with shoppers and building trust
- Key sources that consumers trust for food information
- Specific issues that consumers are examining like -health, safety, claims, ethical sourcing, and sustainability
- Communication strategies to win back consumer trust in company and products
We’ll have a lively discussion exploring ways to win—while supporting consumer desires for health and sustainability.
Center for Food Integrity
Immediate Past President
Institute of Food Technologists