Making business decisions for clean label ingredient development and product positioning
Please join us for our new WebinarsNow series.
Co-presenters: David Lundahl, CEO and Sarah Kirkmeyer, Senior Director, Client Partnerships
We have seen free-from food buying behavior grow exponentially among various consumer groups—including millennials—in recent years. As this trend in the food marketplace continues a growth trajectory, food and beverage manufactures, ingredient companies and retailers are working to respond. Consumer research provides the basis for sound business decisions when faced with these kinds of behavioral shifts in this space, and helps us identify and act upon food fads and trends.
During this webinar we will explore questions such as:
- Should more new clean label products be brought to market?
- Can existing products be reformulated in response to trends?
- What ingredients are most impacted by free from buying behavior?
- How should brands and products look at positioning for this movement?
- What consumer groups, like millennials, are most susceptible to these trends?
This webinar was presented live September 7, 2017, but you can stream the recording after registering.
And we know there are even more business challenges out there surrounding the free-from food movement, so it’s survey time – this time for you instead of your consumers!
Go HERE to complete the survey. Initial results were presented September 7, but we still want to here from you. We'll update and present newer responses in a later post along with current consumer behavioral research on this subject. Please join us!
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®